Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What is happening with running?

It is almost 30 days before i have put my shoes to run. I had so many target for this year with atleast one HM every month.Everything started well in the begining days of year..then happened my first miss of muthu marathon on a personal reason. Then the target was for the Jan27 HM of Cool runners in midway of preparation met with an ankle injury and now with a big Plaster of Paris on my left leg. so which will take my next 2 weeks to remove this and 2 more weeks on the Ankle Binder. Which will cost my Dream Run on the Auroville also to be missed. So straight 3 events missed.

With all said above i am now putting up a still heavy target of an ENTICER TRIATHLON on march 24. Will i  and I WILL is the Q& A running up at different instances on my mind.

But for sure i will complete my reading run on the Book BORN TO RUN which i have taken from the Biggest library of chennai.



Reading this book and plan to Re Read, Re Read, Re Read so such amazing things in it..

2 comments:

garun42 said...

Nice one. Get well soon Satheesh. All the best.

Satheeshkumar said...

Thanks and 2 weeks to go.